Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Liberal Soldier & Irony

Hey everybody. Just checking back in.

My writing career is doing better. I've got a new deal for a vampire themed murder mystery game that Im writing with a company. Should be interesting. Click my Crimson Star Entertainment link to learn a bit more about me.

Okay, so now your thinking, okay, how is this ironic? Well that part isn't, its just a little self-promotion, for those curious. What is ironic? Literally, not a week after posting that blog post about my ex Fiance, she has emailed me. Reluctantly, I went to visit her the day after Thanksgiving, and later at her college.

At the end of the day, I still feel strongly about her. Im not saying I will let anything come of it, but she is incredibly hot. And despite alot of her selfish tendencies, I think deep down she is a good person. In so much that she is an innocent one.

So...that is irony...irony pie right back in my face. She seems to regret things. And I do have to admit, at this point in time, she is still so hot, and will make more money than men, unless my writing career takes off. Which of course I will be trying to make happen while I continue my schooling.

Somehow, at the back of my mind, I always wonder if there is an ulterior motive. Supposedly she learned my true value because of a string of bad relationships. Im dont know. However, Im not too attached to her at this point, so it wouldn't really bother me much.

Okay, lastly, I would like to put out a call for my other writers and bloggers. I would like to make an amatuer examination of the NCO model, as opposed to other work/management models. This can be from a personal point of view, social, or economic. I will pick four posts, and will include them in a blog about such. Included, of course, will be a backlink to your own blog.

So, email me your thoughts at emperor@crimsonstarentertainment.com I look forward to reading the entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment