Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Liberal Soldier & Work Ethic

Just a short blog post today, as I'm in the midst of writing a short horror story for submission. I've heard police work described as "Vast amounts of boredom, punctuated with short points of sheer terror." I can easily imagine that is accurate.

I think this same motto applies for the military too. However, it can be broken down into two parts, one for garrison, and one for war. "Vast amounts of boredom, punctuated by short periods of incredibly demanding work." Is how I would describe my garrison experience. And my other experience? "Vast amounts of hard work and discomfort punctuated by periods of sheer terror."

Got any war stories? Let me know.

Want to know more about joining the Army or the Guard? Email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment